How Much Does It Cost To Install A Kitchen Faucet?
Kitchen Faucet Installation Costs
The kitchen faucet is likely one of the most used elements in your home. Whether you are building a new house, renovating a kitchen, or you are just in need of upgrading an old kitchen faucet, getting a brand new faucet can be a huge benefit. The faucet plays a huge role in the kitchen, so you need to make sure that it is highly functional and reliable. Of course, you will also want to choose an option that is aesthetically pleasing and that will look great with the rest of the kitchen décor.
Today, there are many different types and brands of faucet available and choosing the style that you want will be your first task. You can find options that are available for a range of different price points, as well. There are simple options, as well as complicated options available.
Kitchen faucet installation: pull out faucet.
|Item||Unit Cost||Quantity||Line Cost|
|Kitchen faucet||$300 each||1||$300|
|Supplies||$20 per job||1||$20|
|Labor Cost||$75 per hour||1||$75|
|Total Cost||$395 each||1||$395|
Other considerations and costs
- The material, finish, and style of kitchen faucet chosen for installation will drastically affect the price. While many faucets cost hundreds of dollars, there are also those that cost thousands.
- While kitchen faucets are built to last, you will likely have to replace them about once a decade.
- Eco-friendly faucets are available that can help to lower your water usage.
- If you are unsure of what faucet to choose and that will work with your plumbing setup, you will want to talk with the professionals.
- Kitchen faucet installation requires only minimal knowledge of plumbing, but you will want to learn the basics and make sure you have the right tools before you begin. You do not want to make a mistake that damages the new faucet or that might require a plumber to fix.
- Always make sure you are getting the right size faucet for the installation, not just a faucet that you like.
- If you are going to install the faucet on your own, make sure that you remember to turn off the water before you begin.
- Craftsman Estimator Costbook, complete series year 2019.
- Latest prices found on Home Depot and other vendor Web sites.
- Literature review of DIY Web sites.
Enter your zip code to get estimates
Cost by city
- New York, NY$635
- Bronx, NY$521
- Brooklyn, NY$435
- Philadelphia, PA$542
- Washington, DC$470
- Atlanta, GA$426
- Miami, FL$387
- Fort Lauderdale, FL$405
- Minneapolis, MN$476
- Chicago, IL$554
- Houston, TX$572
- San Antonio, TX$384
- Austin, TX$435
- Denver, CO$367
- Phoenix, AZ$387
- Las Vegas, NV$425
- Los Angeles, CA$479
- San Diego, CA$435
- San Jose, CA$525
- Seattle, WA$384
Local costs have been calculated by accounting for labor and material cost differences across different cities. To get accurate cost estimates, indicate yours: