How Much Does It Cost To Install A Garage Organizer System?
Garage Organizer System Costs
It is a sad truth that most of us use our garages as another spot to store our “stuff,” and this is true whether it is landscaping and gardening stuff, hobby stuff, holiday stuff or just about any other kind of belongings. Getting it organized can help us to streamline many areas of our lives and a garage organizer system can help to make that a reality.
Garage organizer system installation: 26’x26’ garage.
|Design consult||$100 fee||1||$100|
|System: cabinetry, drawers and shelves, bins, racks, and more.||$800-$3,500 each||1||$800-$3,500|
|Additions: lighting, flooring, and painting. Labor included.||$6 per sq.ft.||676||$4,056|
|Material Cost||$1.33-$11.32 per sq.ft.||676||$900-$7,656|
Other considerations and costs
- It can be tempting to avoid the use of a garage storage specialist or firm in order to do your own design and even component buying. However, it is experts that understand the efficient usage of space and garage systems best. They save you time and money and offer a level of durability that a handyman or other similar professional may not be able to provide.
- As is the case with so many other things in home improvement, though, there are many different kinds of garage organizer systems, and many factors that impact the total cost of a system and installation. Everything from the size of the garage, the area of the world, and the number of components has an effect on the final cost.
Check out our guide if you need a loan for your home improvement project.
As noted, it is entirely possible to do this as a DIY activity, buying the components and paying someone to assemble them, but it is also shortchanging the project. Work with experts from start to finish to design the ultimate storage space and turn your once drab and crowded garage into a functional space.
- Craftsman Estimator Costbook, complete series year 2019.
- Latest prices found on Home Depot and other vendor Web sites.
- Literature review of DIY Web sites.
Enter your zip code to get estimates
Cost by city
- New York, NY$7,068
- Bronx, NY$5,808
- Brooklyn, NY$4,841
- Philadelphia, PA$6,039
- Washington, DC$5,240
- Atlanta, GA$4,741
- Miami, FL$4,312
- Fort Lauderdale, FL$4,517
- Minneapolis, MN$5,299
- Chicago, IL$6,174
- Houston, TX$6,368
- San Antonio, TX$4,275
- Austin, TX$4,840
- Denver, CO$4,089
- Phoenix, AZ$4,315
- Las Vegas, NV$4,736
- Los Angeles, CA$5,336
- San Diego, CA$4,842
- San Jose, CA$5,849
- Seattle, WA$4,282
Local costs have been calculated by accounting for labor and material cost differences across different cities. To get accurate cost estimates, indicate yours: